Sunday, November 8, 2009

First post...A good sunday

Well, this is my first post. It was a good weekend, I spent Saturday with my girlfriend Jessica's family at a University of Georgia football game. Her father is Alumni there and played in the red coat band. Then she and I went and had a nice dinner with her mother and father. Then on Sunday, Jessica and I spent the day celebrating my step-father's and my step-aunt's birthdays at Taco Mac. Believe it or not, i found out, just spending time with families can be tiring. Now, back at home resting at the computer, I'm just enjoying a little down time. A little family guy a little later and then to bed so I can get up and start another work week. My goal this coming week will to be to finish 2 pages of our Izadora book, and 1 of our Halloween book. Goals are good, just keeping them can be the pain in the butt. Wish me luck and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment