Monday, January 18, 2010

New Week, New World.....

Well, I watched the premiere of Human Target last night, I actually own an issue of the comic book it's based off of. Had to watch 24 also...both episodes. Tonight, I'll watch another one...unless it's a repeat. Drawing more and more, and even more than that I'm joining more websites that connect me to artists. I have already met a few outstanding artists, and shared some work. But I love meeting new people. As someone who draws, who creates, I guess the coolest thing is this need to always find new things...new ways, new avenues, new art...new people....sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Paul, I hope that your new year will hold everything that you've always wanted. I'm so very happy that you found Jessican again. It seems she is who I've been praying for to come into your life. It makes me happy to know that you are happy. I'm so proud for you that you have found a place for your art! Your art is a door to a world for you to express yourself in. I truly believe that I'll see or read about your success one day. You and Jessica are in my prayers. It seems that our lives have finally gotten on a good path. I hope to read on here one day that you and Jessica have married and started a family that you so well deserve. God bless you both. Love,
    Your friend forever..

    ReplyDelete